Uchenna Academy Fees and Financial Aid
2023-2024 School Year International Student Tuition Fees
- Application fee: $595
- One-time enrollment fee: $2,900
- Annual Tuition Fee: $25,500
- Guardianship Fee (mandatory for International students under 18 years of age):
- Application Fee: $350
- Monthly Fee: $100
- Monthly Fee (14-17 years old):
- Shared Room – Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner): $1900
At Uchenna Academy, you can convert Aeroplan Miles, TD Points and CIBC Aventura points to help fund your Uchenna Academy education. This is a premier high-school program that allows you to use your loyalty points to help fund Uchenna Academy tuition costs. Find out more: Uchenna Points.
Academic and merit-based entrance scholarships of up to $2,500 are available on a limited basis. Please request an Entrance Scholarship Application from Admissions.
The following fees are due within 2 weeks of accepting an offer of admission:
One-time enrollment fee – $2,900 per family
Deposit – $3,000
Please note the above fees are non-refundable.
The balance of fees can be paid two different ways:
- Single payment due within one (1) month of the acceptance of the Offer of Admission
- Three payments due within two (2) months of the acceptance of the Offer of Admission