The flexibility offered by Uchenna Academy part-time course curriculum serves students with various academic needs.
2019-2020 part-time course listings:
- Mathematics – grades 10, 11 and 12 (Course Codes: MPM2D, MCF3M, MCV4U, MDM4U, MHF4U)
- Chemistry – grade 11 and 12 (Course Codes: SCH3U, SCH4U)
- Biology – grade 11 and 12 (Course Codes: SBI3U, SBI4U)
- Interdisciplinary Studies – grade 11 and 12 (Course Codes: IDC3O, IDC4U)
Uchenna Academy Part Time courses are ideal for:
- Students seeking enhanced academic rigor,
- Elite athletes unable to commit to a regimented classroom schedule,
- Students wishing to fast track their academic career,
- Students with learning impairments, unable to succeed in a traditional classroom environment, or
- Students looking to study a course not offered at their home school.
HOW WILL A COURSE TAKEN OUTSIDE YOUR HOME SCHOOL IMPACT YOUR POST-SECONDARY SUCCESS?
When you take a course at Uchenna Academy, an Ontario approved private school, please note the following:
- Private school courses are considered the same as day school credits by all post-secondary institutions in Ontario.
- All courses taken at Uchenna Academy will be coded with a “P” on the student transcript at their home school.
- Students may be able to reduce their course load to part-time status at their home school when taking a course at Uchenna Academy. Home school administration approval will be required to go part-time.
- Uchenna Academy Guidance Department will also send the grade report to OUAC for real-time, immediate university application updates, if requested.
All class sizes are capped at 8 students, so seats are limited. Financing options are available to those that qualify. For more information, do not hesitate to contact us. To register please complete the REGISTRATION FORM.