We are accepting registrations from male and female students in grades 9-12.
Full-Time curriculum starts Jan. 29, 2020!
We have developed a comprehensive learning platform for student athletes. Uchenna Academy’s unique trimester model will ensure our student athletes study three courses for the duration of a 11.5 week long semester.
The structure of the typical weekday at Uchenna Academy consists of the following:
6:30am-6:55am – Nutrition/Breakfast
7:30am-7:55am – Athletic Performance Training
8am-10am – Period I
10am-12pm – Period II
12pm-1pm – Lunch
1pm-3pm – Period III
3:10pm-4:10pm – Study Hall
4:20-5:50pm – Basketball Practice
What makes Uchenna Academy Basketball program unique?
- ACADEMICS FIRST. Players’ academic performance is mandatory. We provide academic support for all our student-athletes to ensure their academic success. Daily Study Hall lessons with our teachers ensure all student-athletes have completed their homework before stepping on the court.
- INDIVIDUAL PLAYER STATS & VIDEO FOOTAGE. We record every game, keep player stats & take photos. These resources are posted so you see your progress and can be available for your personal portfolio when its time to send your application to University/College coaches.
- EXPOSURE. Uchenna Academy”s prep team is registered to compete in several regional and international prep circuits and tournaments during the year.
- ACADEMIC CAREER PLANNING. We spend time providing students with information about University and College programs (in Canada and USA). Education is centred around academic and athletic scholarships. Realistic goals are set for each student and benchmarks are put in place to ensure they are on the right track to reach their academic goals.
Fees (for Canadian students only):
- Tuition Fee: $9700
- Basketball Prep Program Fee: $2350
- Please note that subsidies are available to those students that qualify.