Uchenna Academy is pleased to offer online high-school curriculum, which includes several added benefits at no additional charge. For example, parents are granted access to a course taken by a student & can view the student’s progress in the course.
ONLINE COURSES OFFERED:
GRADE 9 | Course Fee: CAD $429.00
- English | Course Code ENG1D
- Mathematics | Course Code MPM1D
- Science | Course Code SNC1D
GRADE 10 | Course Fee: CAD $479.00
- English | Course Code ENG2D
- Mathematics | Course Code MPM2D
- Science | Course Code SNC2D
GRADE 11 | Course Fee: CAD $529.00
- Biology (University prep) | Course Code SBI3U
- Chemistry (University prep) | Course Code SCH3U
- English (University prep) | Course Code ENG3U
- Math, Functions & Applications | Course Code MCF3M
- Physics (University prep) | Course Code SPH3U
GRADE 12 | Course Fee: CAD $579.00
- Biology (University prep) | Course Code SBI4U
- Chemistry (University prep) | Course Code SCH4U
- English (University prep) | Course Code ENG4U
- English, Writer’s Craft | Course Code EWC4U
- Math, Advanced Functions | Course Code MHF4U
- Physics (University prep) | Course Code SPH4U
HOW DO I REGISTER?
STEP 1. Complete & submit the registration form.
STEP 2. If the course has a prerequisite, email firstname.lastname@example.org the report card confirming you have completed the prerequisite course.
STEP 3. Pay for the course.
ADDITIONAL ONLINE SUPPORT FOR UCHENNA ACADEMY STUDENTS:
- ‘Tutor Buddy’ – each student has his/her own tutor for the course who will help set up a study schedule & complete course work
- Parental access – parents & guardians of students <18 years old have access to the online course
- Teacher Support – Uchenna Academy teachers will respond to an email inquiry within 24 hours
The flexibility offered by Uchenna Academy online courses serves students with various academic needs. Students seeking enhanced academic rigor, elite athletes unable to commit to a regimented classroom schedule, students wishing to fast track their academic career, or students simply looking to study a course not offered at their home school will all benefit from the online courses offered at Uchenna Academy.
Our online courses have continuous intake, so you can start learning anytime! As soon as we receive your registration form along with proper documentation, you will be granted access to the online course materials. A full credit course must be completed within 8 months.
Each online course is comprised of lecture notes, videos, examples and review questions, followed by an end of unit test & assignment. In addition, students must participate in discussions groups. A teacher assigned to the course is available for individual, email-based support.
Students must pass the final exam in order to receive a credit for the course.
All tests and exams are delivered online and are multiple choice and short answer format.
NOTE: The final exam must be written with an approved proctor present. For students residing in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), the final exam will be written in our school.